Saturday, May 15, 2010

Are You Having Problems Importing A Different Template To Your Blogger.com Blog?



I recently got an email from someone who was having problems importing a blog template. He wanted to know what could be done and how could the problem be solved?

My only answer to this is that you will have to go through the entire coding of your xml template! This is the only way that I know of to solve the problem. And even then you still may not be able to use the template because it may be possible that you won't be able to "crack" the coding that will enable you to be able to import the template.

I have 2 blogs set up specifically for this. One blog is called The Different Blog Layouts Blog where I test different blog layouts and blog about my progress with them.

The second blog that I have is called The Test Blog where I test different blog layouts, widgets and other blog options.

I have managed to be able to import some difficult blog templates but I haven't been successful 100% of the time (though I am working on this - LOL!)

So if you are having problems importing a blog template to your blog then you may just have to go through the entire coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.