Thursday, May 8, 2008

BX-188dt2

Just a few minutes ago I was typing the previous blog entry about what happens after you report your bx error code to Blogger.com. After I finished typing the post and clicked on "publish", I got an error code screen message! The specific error code that I got was bx-188dt2! My post didn't publish!

What a perfectly splendid time to use the bypass procedure and guess what?

It Worked!



My new post showed up on my blog!

I take this as a sign to just prove my point that there IS a way to get out of the bx error code screen!

I'm kind of glad that I did get the error code screen because it reinforces what I have been saying in my previous posts!

I got out of the bx-error code screen (again)!
--------------------------------------------------
This blog post also appears on my The Blog Consultant Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.