Thursday, May 8, 2008

BX-6a4f6j

I got this error code after I approved a comment on my blog. After approving the comment I wanted to post a new entry but got the above error code. Not thinking I did one of those shortcut keyboard combinations and I was able to get back to my dashboard where I could post a new entry to my blog!

I have always seen posts about how people have gotten this error code when using their blog but I haven't seen a solution to the problem until now!

Here is a current list of error codes associated with Blogger.com. Although finding the solutions to these error codes is hard any information about them will be helpful! If the error code that you have received is listed here, rest assured that someone else has gotten the same error code!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.