Monday, September 29, 2008

bX-ihsgdd

"hi

i appreciate ur efforts in helping out people with those codes. now it s my turn to face the bx error problems i guess. reported the problem

bX-ihsgdd
Additional information
blogID: 5028639203638166490
host: www.blogger.com
uri: /display

sent it to them
tried a few ways too

is it possible for u to provide the bypass code or at least directly solve the problem

as it hurts the traffic a lot
"

I can appreciate the fact that having the problem may hurt your blog but you haven't even mentioned what you were trying to do to your blog in the first place. I really don't know how you could expect someone to help you with solving the problem when we don't know exactly how you got to the problem in the first place.

My bypass procedure has solved all of my bx error code problems so far. From time to time I will do a little testing - which means that I try to get a bx error code on purpose just to see if the bypass procedure continues to work and I have not been disappointed yet.

If you can not get the bypass procedure from Blogger.com then only you can decide what you are going to do next! You can only get the bypass procedure from Blogger.com and if they say that there is no such thing - then it is up to you to decide what you are going to do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.