Saturday, October 18, 2008

bX-ndq8y9


a blogger posted that they got this bx error code when they were trying to change their template

As I have said many times before, the bx error codes having to do with changing the template may have come about because the template that you are trying to change to may have some corrupt or missing coding in it and that is why it is not being accepted by Blogger.com's format.

*I have also mentioned that I have sometimes gotten bx error codes having to do with template issues on my Different Blog Layouts blog when I'm changing templates. But so far I have been able to solve those problems by either messing around with the coding or using the bypass procedure to work on the blog (and the template) some more.




You can click the links below to go to blog posts about similar bx error codes that have to do with changing and/or editing one's blog template.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.