Monday, October 6, 2008

I Got Another BX Error Code And Was Able To Get Out Of It!

bX-owfknv



Working on one of my blogs, I got this bx error code when I was making changes to my blog template! It wasn't one of those third-party blog templates but one of Blogger.com's own templates!

To be more specific what I was doing at the time that I got this particular bx error code was that I was editing my blog's htm / xml coding so that I wouldn't get a border around one of my blog pictures!

I saved the changes I made and when I clicked on save - that is when I got the above bx error code screen!

But guess what? I was able to use the bypass procedure to get to my blog's template and then I clicked to view the changes that I made

and the changes that I made were there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.