Tuesday, February 17, 2009

bX-tcu0uc



this bx error code appeared when someone was trying to load their blog.

About the best piece of advice that I can give is for you to keep trying if you get this particular bx error code or experience the same kind of problem with trying to load your blog.

A Blogger.com employee has posted that a lot of the bx error codes are temporary so you should wait a while and see if the problem solves itself.

Unfortunately I can't say whether or not the bypass procedure would work in this particular situation because I haven't experienced this particular bx error code. There have been times when I have had problems trying to load my blog but if I remember correctly, the problem was only temporary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.