Wednesday, October 5, 2011

bX-8qz6mk



hello all respected user from 2 days ago i am facing a serious error from blogger so when i login to my account it show an error (bX-8qz6mk) i have searched its solution all over the internet but nothing found please help me as soon as possible 4 u guys i will be very thankful to you.. please e-mail me if u find any solution. zalimxxxx@yahoo.com



While I know that a lot of people are trying to use their blogs to be able to earn money online, I know that it is important to them to be able to access their blogs easily.

I did a little checking online and I found out that this particular bx error code has been posted about before - again with the same issue of people having problems logging into their blogs and they are receiving this specific bx error code.

Blogger.com has said that a lot of these bx error codes are temporary so by the time that you read this blog post the problem may have solved itself and you're able to log in to your blog now.

However if you are still getting this bx error code then you should contact blogger - as they have said that they are very interested in the kinds of bx error codes that people are getting.

I can't truly, honestly say whether or not the bypass procedure would work in this situation because I haven't had any problems logging in yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.