Saturday, October 22, 2011

bx-mmk9u6



Oh, thank's god i found your blog, hey, i've been checking it on you bx error list, i don't know whether this is new or i've just miss-seen it, i've got bX-mmk9u6 uh, can anyone tell me how do i solve this, since this is quite an urgent, it's a college work actually. I've got this bx error when i was trying to submit the changes of my 'about me' data, but then the error came, sucks really.. I hope someone could help me? or is it better if i make another new.. Q3Q Thank you very much

I don't think that it will help to make another new blog because you will still be able to get these bx error codes. Just because you start a new blog doesn't mean that you will be immune to getting these bx error codes.

As I have said before Blogger.com has said that a lot of these bx error codes are temporary so you may want to give it a little time.

I do know that a lot of people use their blogs to try to make money and in your case you are using your blog as something college-related.

If you still continue to get the bx error code then you should report it to Blogger.com by using the link that is provided on the left side of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.