Thursday, December 11, 2008

bX-o0roki



bX-o0roki



Originally the person that posted about this bx error code didn't say what they were doing when the got this error code so I decided to look around and see what I could find out about this particular bx error code!

It seems that this bx error code is associated with trying to add widgets / gadgets - mostly to the bottom - to one's blog!

Now I have received bx error codes when I was trying to add gadgets to the bottom of different / third-party templates (mostly with my Different Blog Layouts Blog. And the problem was that some of these particular templates would not allow for one to add any "footergadgets / widgets because there was no footer in those particular templates! And I am assuming that that was the reason why I was getting those bx error codes!

Solution? - to make sure that your template allows for add gadgets / widgets to the footer of your blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.