Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More News On The BX Error Code Front......

Recently I have been labeled a "troll" on the Blogger Help Groups because I have been accused of answering "older" posts - which I have answered older posts that don't seem to have gotten any replies.

In one of the posts to me I have been told that when people post about the problems they are having and don't get a reply right away then they don't return to that post. HOWEVER there have been times when I have answered an "older" post and have received a comment to my blog or some kind of "thank you" message.

I have also been told that some of the bx error codes that people have been posting about and seeking help for are temporary and go away after some time but shouldn't that reply be posted instead of just not replying to a person's post at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.