Saturday, July 5, 2008

bx-4smx9i



Someone reported that they had gotten this error code................

bx-4smx9i



"Omigosh - I kept getting the same error (bX-4smx9i) and could not figure out how to fix it. After searching and searching different groups, discussions and other sites - I finally stumbled onto someone's post on how they fixed it. Whenever I tried to upload my XML template, it would give me a warning that certain page elements would be deleted. I would click confirm and save, but the next screen would give me a big FAT error. I followed the suggestion from this blog and deleted all the page elements listed and... HALLELUJAH!! I was able to upload my XML file and get everything fixed................."

Unfortunately the person that posted this did not leave a link to the website / blog that told them how they solved the problem........


No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.