Tuesday, August 26, 2008

bx-6y5o97

Someone sent me this comment:

Whether using Firefox, IE6, IE7, Opera, Win XP, can not solve the problem. I want to make some changes in the model and can not make changes....always the same error, why?

Follow your advice and nothing....I can not....

Already thought to see what is going on?

It is my e-mail, contact xxxxxxx@gmail.com


Unfortunately this is the first time that I have heard of this particular bx error code.

If you are trying to make changes in your template then the template itself could be corrupt in some way and you may have to go over it line by line until you find out what part of the template is wrong.

Using the bypass procedure will not allow Blogger.com to accept your template but it will allow you to work on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.