Thursday, August 7, 2008

bX-l9wb71


bX-l9wb71



This seems to be a particularly nasty bx error code because it doesn't let a person view their blog at all!

One person has posted that they got this bx error code when they were trying to change the layout of their blog.

Once a person types in their blog's url their blog doesn't come up at all and the screen shows this bx error code message. Not only can't the person view their blog but nobody else can view their blog as well!

If you (or other visitors) go to one of your specific blog posts then you (and the visitors) may be able to see that individual post itself.

August 9, 2008 - Blogger.com has posted that they have fixed the underlying problem and that the blogs should now no longer receive the bX-l9wb71 error code.

8/8/08 - Blogger.com has now said that they are aware of this problem and are working to fix it.

Blogger.com is manually fixing this bx error code for those who have posted to this Blogger.com message board. Some bloggers have already posted that their blogs have been fixed!


3 comments:

  1. My blog which is http://koekoehgesang.blogspot.com also has this error. Do you know how to solve it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have successfully used the bypass procedure when I was changing the layout of my blog and got a bx error code. The bypass procedure got me out of the bx error code screen and back to my blog - so in my case I was able to solve the problem.

    You can try and ask Blogger.com for the bypass procedure but I have been told that they say that it doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger.com has now said that they have fixed the issue with this particular bx error code.

    ReplyDelete

This comment board is moderated.