Friday, August 15, 2008

bX-btcv0r

This seems to be a very popular bx error code!

If you have gotten this error code because you were trying to add / modify your template, it has been suggested by one of the Blogger.com employees that the problem could lie with the template itself! For instance, if you are trying to add a new template and get this error code it could be possible that the html coding is corrupt in some kind of way. There is also the possibility that there may be some html coding that is missing. In these instances the new templates won't be accepted by Blogger.com because there is either something wrong with them or the html coding is corrupt in some way.

Please see all bx-btcv0r-related blog posts by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. I also faced the same problem. Finally, I tried to upload through Opera and it worked.

    visit my blog: yogamystic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not true. I'm simply copying the template from my other blogspot and it worked fine there. Something else is wrong that they're not seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you reported the bx error code problem to Blogger.com? Even better why don't you just ask them for the bypass procedure and see if that works.

    I have had some problems when uploading different templates to my Different Blog Layouts Blog but I have either successfully used the bypass procedure or found another solution so that I could continue to work on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

This comment board is moderated.