Friday, August 8, 2008

"There Is NO Bypass System For The BX Error Code Screen!"

I was going over some of my notes today and noticed that I got a reply from someone saying that there is no bypass procedure for the bx error code screen.

Unfortunately they are wrong in this respect. I have been using the bypass procedure for the past few months now whenever I get one of those dreaded bx error code screens! I haven't gotten the bx error code screen for a few weeks now and I'm wondering if I should try to get one of them on purpose just to make sure that the bypass procedure works.

So far it has worked whenever I get the bx error code screen message when I'm trying to post to my blog, add pictures to my blog or do some editing to the widgets and page elements that I have on my blogs. I also use the bypass procedure when I'm working on my clients' blogs as well!

I have to say that some of the more recent bx error code problems that people are posting about have to do with uploading their images - which I don't have ANY problems with now - and uploading their videos.

I tried uploading a video to my Test Blog and while it took a while to upload the video it did finally upload.

The recent problems that Blogger.com has been having with people posting and saying that their blogs were false-ly accussed of being a spam blog has been acknowledged by Blogger.com and they say that they are currently working on the problem. - This is one situation where I know that the bypass procedure won't work - but really I can't say for sure 'cause I didn't try it on that when one of my client's blog was flagged as a spam blog. - (my client's blog has since been restored!_

I really have to smile when some "expert" tells me that there is no bypass procedure for getting out of (some of) the bx error code screens because I use it EVERYTIME I get one of those bx error code screens.....

AND IT WORKS EVERYTIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.