Thursday, November 13, 2008

BX Error Codes - Latestest Poll Results!



Here are the latest poll results from my The Blog Consultant Blog asking for people's opinions on why Blogger.com doesn't know about the bypass procedure.

As you can see a majority of the people who have voted have said that there is no bypass procedure and of course the most likely reason for them voting this way is because they don't know what the bypass procedure is.

I have posted many times on this blog about when the bypass procedure has worked for me when I have gotten some of the bx error codes. I have even had one person say to me that (in their opinion) Blogger.com already knows about the bypass procedure but they aren't telling the bloggers (or anyone else) about it!

It has been brought to my attention that this kind of situation can be compared to Microsoft in that when they are bugs to be fixed, the solutions are provided by those other than the people that work at Microsoft!

There have been a couple of votes who think that Blogger.com knows about the bypass procedure and either they are not providing it or that they don't care!

You still have some time left to vote in this poll and let your opinion be known!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.