Monday, November 10, 2008

bX-xdwhgh



"Help!!! Trying to upload a jpg to the blog and getting an error message stating that the blogID is blank. The error message number is: bX-xdwhgh further info given in the error message is: host: www2.blogger.com uri: /upload-image.do What's a girl to do?"

Solution! - for those publishing via FTP - when changing the password on your web host's site, don't forget to update your Blogger account panel's FTP information with the same new password.

As I have said many times before, Blogger.com has said that a lot of these bx error codes are temporary so you may want to wait a while and see if the problem solves itself.

So far I haven't had any problems uploading photos to my (or my clients') blogs - so far! I haven't had to use the bypass procedure in these kinds of instances - yet! - LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.