Monday, March 16, 2009

I Got A BX Error Code Today!



I got this bx error code when I was investigating why one of the Adsense ad blocks wasn't appearing on one of my client's blogs. The coding was there but the ads were not appearing.

So as I was looking at the Adsense coding I did notice that the coding was for those one line ads and not the Adsense block ads so I decided to change to one of the Adsense content ad blocks - and that is when I got this bx error code!

I was successfully able to use the bypass procedure so that I could add the Adsense content ads to my client's blog - namely being able to add the Adsense ad blocks to the side of the blog.

So once again the bypass procedure has worked successfully for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment board is moderated.